- Meraki cameras are cloud based and managed with Meraki’s dashboard, this makes access available from anywhere.
- Meraki cameras do not require the installation of any DVR or server on the site;
- Video storage is done inside the cameras and can be backed up in the cloud as well, if necessary;
- No minimum or maximum number of cameras. The addition of more cameras over time is very easy, therefore scalable;
- Many advanced analytics features:
- Motion detection
- Thermal map
- Movement alerts
- Audio recording (on some models)
- Custom video walls on the dashboard
- As with Wi-Fi hotspots and because they're connected to the cloud, cameras benefit from continuous updates and new dashboard features;
- The many APIs available for Meraki cameras allow them for several additional functions as needed (e.g. people counting);
- A new 360-degree model (MV32) is now available;
- Cameras are guaranteed 3 years, even outdoor models;
- Free 30-day trial.
WE OFFER FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS
Contact one of our technology advisors to learn more about our collaboration and contact center technologies for IP telephony environment solutions.