NEOPOS has been offering drink control solutions for restaurants and bars for over 15 years. This experience makes us an excellent business partner in this field. Several draft beer and liquor control solutions are offered in addition to your point-of-sale (POS) systems. These bar control solutions will adapt smoothly to all types of operations.
The perfect liquor solution for restaurants and bars!
Andro ID is an interactive and visual bar control tool that allows you to have a complete liquor control in a simple and intuitive way. Integration with NEOPOS Maitre’D point-of-sale (POS) and management system also makes it easy to manage the sales of restaurants and bars in one place.
- 10″ adjustable touch screen;
- Allows you to display a photo as well as a text recipe;
- No portion to choose, already predetermined in the recipe;
- Allows to pour according to the order of order entry or by selecting the desired cocktails;
- Pour all the necessary quantities of the same product to speed up the preparation of your recipes and cocktails;
- Inventory of refrigerators;
- Allows to pour directly with consignments in the invoice;
- The portion is controlled by kind of alcohol and not by kind of cork;
- View recipes and photos;
- Wi-Fi or wired controller;
- Security levels per employee;
- Integrates with the beer controller (see below);
- This bar control solution offers inventory and requisition management (optional);
- This bar control solution offers also pool table management (optional).
With its liquor control solutions, NEOPOS also offers a Beer Controller that allows you to manage portions and pour without electric heads, that can hurt your decor, and select buttons that slow down your service. An ideal bar control solution for both restaurants and bars POS integration.
- Total beverage control – punching / pouring;
- Reduces loss and theft;
- No need to select portions;
- One place for programming;
- Easy to program;
- Easy to clean;
- Can be easily installed when changing a barrel type;
- Control of 8 automatic heads;
- 8 Flowmeters:
- Beer and wine in casks;
- Juices & sodas (mechanical or electric gun);
- Fountain or other;
- Dosing portions in time and / or in flow meters;
- Activation of the portion by keyboard or manual faucet;
- Independent programming for all inputs;
- Accepts 8 keyboards of 4 keys for formats;
- Can be used as a counter for 12 drum lines.
We offer flexible solutions
Contact one of our technology advisors to obtain more information on our POS systems, equipment and accessories, or for a demonstration.