Neopos is proud to offer the POSShield protection barrier as part of its product portfolio for retailers and bars and restaurants. The POSShield, which acts as a sneeze guard and limits the spread of germs, is placed between the cashier and the customer, and consists of a durable steel frame and a protective Plexiglas partition. Measuring 30″ wide and 33″ high, the POSShield is an ideal size for SMEs with limited counter-space, as each shield protects a cashier. Additional shields can be purchased to accommodate multiple cashiers. Designed for today’s businesses, POSShield is adaptable and compatible with any existing POS or MPOS terminal. The POSShield has a sturdy base plate with no counter assembly or drilling required, making it easier to install and relocate. By focusing on mobility and reusability, posShield can be easily reinstalled for future use cases, including flu seasons, changes in store configuration, and more. The gap between the sneeze guard and the counter allows for the safe passage and digitization of products and can be adjusted to meet the needs of a cashier. Payment terminals can be mounted on a pole if necessary, and supplies are included to attach the shield to the counter, if desired.
UV-SM to disinfect your pos terminal between each server without effort or possibility of forgetting
- Automated and customizable disinfection cycle
- Includes stand-alone support to install on your point-of-sale terminal
- Movement activated for safe deployment of UV-C light
- 22-inch and 24-inch range of active disinfection zones
- Internal memory and integrated audit trail
- Low-energy LED task independent light
- One-year warranty
- Extended warranty options available
UV-SA to disinfect your payment terminals between customers
The UV-Clean Stand Alone unit is designed to place payment terminals (pinpads), small portable tablets and cell phones in the matte black tray offering a quick and easy way to disinfect devices. UV-C light is distributed at timed intervals with low levels up to 24″ distance.
The Stand Alone unit requires minimal assembly, just attach the head unit to the stand. With high touch items, regular cleaning with low doses of UV-C light eliminates the transfer of harmful pathogens
- Kills 99.9% of pathogens
- Automated and custom cleaning cycles
- Activating the motion sensor
- Audit capabilities with reports generated
- 100% recyclable UV stable plastic
- 15-gauge powder-coated steel
- UV-C bulb and 5.5mm power port connection to USB or power adapter provided
- Low-energy LED task light
Heat temperature station
The Dahua thermal temperature station offers a compact and easily deployed solution to monitor the temperature of human skin. Install and implement the station to detect high skin temperature in environments such as hospitals, clinics, office buildings and retail outlets.
The Dahua thermal temperature station is not cleared or approved by Health Canada. The station should not be used solely or primarily to diagnose or exclude a diagnosis of COVID-19 or any other disease. High body temperature must be confirmed by secondary assessment methods (e.g., a clinical-grade NCIT or contact thermometer). Users, through their experience with the station in the particular use environment, should determine the importance of any fever or high temperature based on measuring the telethermographic temperature of the skin. Visible thermal models are only intended to locate the points from which to extract the thermal measurement.
- 7-in. LCD screen with 600 x 1024 resolution
- 2MP dual CMOS sensors
- Infrared temperature sensor
- Measuring the contactless temperature from 0.30 m to 1.83 m (1.0 ft to 6.0 ft) from the station
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy at -0.5 degrees Celsius (-0.9 degrees Fahrenheit)
Stand de bureau de station de température thermique
Stand de plancher de station de température thermique
Single-screen dashboards for different devices
- Real-time occupancy of any type of location
- Set up occupancy capabilities to reduce risk
- Keep an eye on the number of people who have visited your location at any time of the day
- Take action when it matters. Alert teams by SMS, emails and more when occupancy levels are reached
Ready-to-view dashboard for customer access
Save costs while reassuring your customers at the entrance
- Reassure your customers
- Show precautionary messages or arrangements you’ve put in place
- Contain human resources costs, additional personnel, security personnel, etc.